WELCOME to The Holy Grail Guitar Show press area!
This page contains a package of useful info about The Holy Grail Guitar Show, what it’s about and who it’s for. You’ll find links to hi-res photos that you can use freely for journalistic purposes.
- 135 Luthiers from all across the globe
There are many more luthiers deserving to be shown than we can possibly accommodate in any given year. For this reason it was decided to rotate exhibitors – some may exhibit one year, and not the next – so as to give more builders a chance to be seen.
- Lectures and seminars by top luthiers and other experts about guitar-related topics are part of the program.
- Demo Concerts featuring some of the exhibiting luthiers instruments.
- A strong internet and social media campaign reach out to potential visitors, showcasing the luthiers attending and updating news about the show. We are active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
- A full-color catalogue is available at the show, with individual luthier profiles and images of their instruments, weekend program and other interesting content.
HOW did The Holy Grail Guitar Show come to be?
Read about the history and development of the Show here: About the Show.
THE HOLY GRAIL GUITAR SHOW 2018
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Sunday, May 6, 2018
Phone +49 30 6831 0
European Guitar Builders e.V. (EGB)
15377 Märkische Höhe, OT Ringenwalde
General Contact Information: Tania Spalt
Press Coordinator: Mike Hembury
Press Contacts : Juha Ruokangas / Michael Spalt /
Juha and Michael are also available for questions and information about the EGB and the Show.
Social Media PR: Ida Bessa
The Holy Grail Guitar Show and Social Media:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/holygrailguitarshow
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/holygrailguitarshow/events
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCklRYGB38QOWnK8lczetKMQ
The European Guitar Builders association (EGB), a community of European luthiers, has initiated this grass roots effort and is bringing this Show to you. The Holy Grail Guitar Show is organized largely on a volunteer basis with the aim of promoting and presenting the hand built guitar to the larger public.
2016 PRESS RELEASES
SHOW CATALOGUE 2015